Image Processing Engineer
As an Image Processing Engineer you will develop and test image processing and data classification algorithms for credential and documental fraud related products, working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Development of our Document Validation system
- Research on Image Processing methods
- Research on Digital Forensics
- Software documentation
- Visualizing and communicating results
This opening is not available for remote work. Please, attend only if you’re able to reside in Sao Paulo.
- Experience on Image Processing, using Python + OpenCV
- Strong Image Processing background
- Mathematical Computing (Matlab, Octave, etc.) and Machine Learning with Python frameworks such as Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit, etc.
- Software development for Linux
Nice to Have:
- Deep Learning, specially using TensorFlow
- Deploy on AWS environments with GPUs
- Experience with image descriptors (SIFT, SURF, ORB, etc)
- Experience with Digital Forensics
- Fair compensation package
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexible schedule
- No dressing code